Social media has become an important medium of communication with customers by companies. Besides creating a strong brand image, social media has the potential of generating huge revenues for the company. But, a marketer needs to optimize their campaign to get maximum lead generation. A marketer should know about the users’ behaviour before starting the campaign. Hence, it is essential for companies to monitor their social media campaign. Tracking is important to find out successes or failures of campaign and change strategy accordingly. Thus, I’m giving you 10 important tools to manage social media excellently.
1. Visually’s Google Analytics Report – Google analytics provide lots of information about the website performance during the past week for free. But, the data received by the marketer is often long and complicated to understand. So, the marketer can use an app for creating attractive infographics to understand clearly and without much effort. It helps companies to change their strategies accordingly in social media after getting the detail report.
2. TweetDeck – Twitter has become an important networking site for companies to generate leads and create a huge customer base. So, TweetDeck is an essential tool for companies to manage their Twitter account properly. Though, it is tailored only for handling twitter account but gained popularity due to its easy and free services.
3. HootSuite – HootSuite allows a marketer to monitor various social media accounts with a single tool. The different social media managed by this platform are Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, and Foursquare among others. It helps to distinguish between fans and followers responses to take good care of the valued customers. So, it has become one of the most used social media management tools for the marketer in the world. It comes free for 5 social media profiles with 2 RSS, but payment is required for the advanced version.
4. Sprout Social – Sprout social is being recognized as an important tool in managing multiple social media strategy effectively. It has a clean and user-friendly interface divided into six tabs like home, message, feed, publishing, discovery and report. It connects to Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and LinkedIn, suggests which people to follow or unfollow. Marketers are advised to schedule their updates in advance for maximum impact. The marketer can use this management through a monthly payment.
5. Crowdbooster – Crowdbooster is for you if you want to target user on Facebook and Twitter only. It helps to streamline your social media activity and create engagement with users. Besides tracking the new fans and reminding of marketer not responding to fans, it gives listing which got influential followers. The dynamic tools can help your strategy to grow and succeed. It can be acquired by marketer through monthly payment.
6. Buffer – Buffer is a simple yet effective tool in sharing content in different social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Google+. It is ideal for the small business that doesn’t have time or resource to update bulk contents and create a good social media presence. You can schedule a bulk post in advance and update easily on various platforms. Service can be taken by the marketer with monthly a payment.
7. Postling – Postling is a perfect choice for the business looking to reach deeper into the target audiences in social networks. It tracks responses, brands, users, and send your activity report from different social media platforms. The coolest feature of this tool is that it tracks even a single mention of your brands or business in a web by the users. One can use the tool for just 1$ for the first month which is raised to 10$ per month afterwards.
8. Social Mention – This is a free tool used for search and analysis by the marketer in the social media. The tool gives the most recent and relevant results, metrics on unique authors, reach, a frequency of mention, and top keywords trending in social media. This is why this tool should be in the social media manager shortlist.
9. Argyle Social – Argyle social focuses on building a strong relationship with social networking followers. The tool ensures that valuable content you shared in social media brings the most benefit to your company. It monitors B2B marketing prospect and tracks your conversion. This tool will really help the marketer to increase their sales. But, it is costlier than other marketing tools mentioned above.
10. Shoutlet –Shoutlet is an important tool for a marketer to understand their market, grow their database and gain profit from business in social media. It provides deep insight analytic to help companies to target their customer in social media. It helps in publishing and scheduling contents with maintaining a streamlined community-management platform to maintain a healthy relationship with fans and customers.
Check out the different social managing tools and chose your favourite one to track and grow your business in social media. Though most of the tools come with monthly payment but they deliver higher revenues to the companies during the campaign. Starts monitoring your social media campaign today.