With recent updates brought by the search engine giant in the form of Penguin and Panda, you must be passing through certain stressful moments! Let me tell you certain steps that would keep your website safe! Like many others, you won’t be getting any difficulty in getting your site to higher ranking despite coming of new Google updates.
- Centrally focus only on content: Contents are the major centre of focus these days. As contents uploaded in websites are scrutinized more than earlier by Google. Your contents must be freshly written, highly relevant to users and essentially should not comprise any kind of errors. If you want to impress Google you have to constantly update your website contents.
- After bringing of algorithm changes by Google, content has become all of sudden a necessity for a website to get top preference from this search engine giant. It is not something you can always freshly update web contents but to impress the Google, you can add or attach a blog to your website. Through a blog, you can update new information relevant to visitors which it would give huge consideration. It is the reason for adding a blog section to the website has become really significant. With the regular posting of numerous blogs freshly written with a significant amount of relevancy for users would work favourably for you and Google.
- One important thing you should always remember is you must write for human rather than for search engine. You must ensure whatever you write such as blogs, articles etc. should not be simply filled up with unwanted keywords for a search engine in an attempt to rank it. In fact, you have to write naturally focusing over the quality of contents enabling readers to have relevant information they are looking for.
- One more thing essentially requiring high attention is not using any automated SEO tools when it comes to promoting your website. Don’t ever use web spams because doing so is just like doing crime in the view of Google. Once you are found using it, Google would penalize your website leading to blockage of your website permanently. Thereafter, you would be losing out all your earned self-build or naturally built backlinks. So, stay away from using spam links otherwise they would ruin the links you naturally created.
- Never to worry about backlinks is to be followed by website owners. You have to keep concentrating your focus merely on quality of contents. If your uploaded contents are of immense quality people would automatically try to make links with your site. And those backlinks obtained in the process is what came to be known as natural links. Such natural links get huge preference and consideration from Google. Further, it is also advisable on your part to not even resort building links through the method of white hat.
If you truly follow these tips, I’m sure your website won’t be affected by an update by Google!