A company needs dedicated effort and expertise to succeed in content marketing strategy. Creating continuous relevant and useful content for the buyer is only half the battle of content marketing. The other most essential part is optimizing content for conversion in a website.
A visitor will abandon a website if it is difficult to navigate or not optimized for all screen sizes using by a user. The content has to be unique and appealing to users to stick on it longer otherwise, will move to other websites as other information is easily available online.
In order to optimize content for a successful content marketing strategy, special strategies need to be followed by a company. Here are 7 essential rules of conversion friendly content creation.
- Provide a clear user path – Optimize content in a website in such a way that users can easily find their search topic. Always keep the behaviour of visitors in mind while creating content.
- Consistent flow – The content should have a constant flow and tone to attract visitors and engage. Likewise, content marketing should be continuous and effective.
- Use Images and Videos – Using of long descriptive content is boring for users. Use engaging image and video to express your ideas in content.
- Optimize for various devices – Optimizing for various devices and screen sizes help to get more traffic from various resources.
- Encourage Sharing – Add social sharing button of popular social networking site used by customers. Encourage visitors to share your content in different media.
- Make Call-to-Action Popup– CTA has to stand out from the rest of the page to encourage users to take action. Create a popup of a call to action to direct users to take action.
- Offer right prize – To encourage a visitor to take action special offer is given in website but the offer should worth the action needs to be done by users.
Keep these rules in mind before going for content creation. Apply the rules in optimizing content in the website and begin a successful content strategy. Otherwise, hire an experienced writer to help in achieving success in content marketing strategy.