Facebook has launched call-to-action buttons for the business page to woo companies. This new tool will help companies to talk to their consumers directly and increase their conversion rate immensely. It is being considered as an important decision of Facebook to attract business advertises in the networking site. The buttons are important for companies to direct the customers to a mailing list, shop or inches toward the conversion of an e-commerce website.
The company has launched the CTC buttons on 10th of 2014 for targeting potential customers in organic result with providing improved insights.
Here are the lists of 7 of buttons which are announced by the Facebook are-
- Book Now – To direct the potential customers to book their preferred services or product from the website easily.
- Contact Us – This button is useful in increasing the prospect of companies advertising in the networking site. The customers can fill the contact form and email directly to the companies for further action.
- Use App – This button is especially useful for companies having apps to open in mobile devices by users.
- Play Game – It is an important feature of a mobile development company to share a play game button to engage users in the website.
- Shop Now – The button simply directs the users to an e-commerce store.
- Sign Up – This button helps to direct the users to sign up for email, webinar, and to sign up to get other important information about a company.
- Watch Video – Companies can provide video for explaining the product or services of promoted product to consumers and encourage conversion.
The Call-To-Action buttons are being used by Dollar Shave Club and getting more conversion from the networking site. The company has got 2.5 times higher conversion rate by using the company than earlier. Facebook has launched the buttons only in the US and will go for worldwide release by the end of this year.