Online marketing is being more competitive every day. Besides having an attractive website, you have to promote your products with great contents. The blog posts are being one of the favourite ways for the company to reach out to the audience and customers of the company. But remember, simply posting a blog will not bring the audience to your site. To get this, you need to plan ahead to post an interesting content of the current topic in the industry. So, in this blog, I will give you five suitable ways of promoting your blog to get more traffic on your site.
We post our blogs with a different topic of our products and services of the company. Sometimes, we write about the hot topic of the industry in order to invite traffic to our site. But to get this, you have to follow these five popular practices.
1. Google+ Communities– Post your blog in the Google+ community pages to get suitable traffic in your site. There are forums in which you can share your problems, ideas and advise to build a community with the similarly interested people. You can start sharing with your individual or company profile in order to share your ideas with the other members of the community. The blog posts should be well linked with the company website. Write a subheading to tell about the blog posted in the site. Remember, the topic should be added to the relevant people to get comments and feedback them. This will bring more comments and traffic on the site.
2. Pinterest Community Boards– Pinterest is one of the most popular sites having thousands of followers in the world. It is a great idea to post your blog on this site to get more traffic on your site. But, it is more suitable to post the blog if it is having infographics and micrographic in the content. Pinning the blog with an eye-catching image can bring the wonderful result of the traffic flow in your site. But the image should be informative and it helps to convey the message to the customers more than the content.
3. LinkedIn– LinkedIn is an easy way to connect with the professionals and influential people in the market of your industry. It is a good platform to share your contents to the thousands of followers in the community. Besides the job searching, people share their views about the current topics of the industry in this place. If the blogs are properly optimized with the necessary requirement as I mentioned above in the Google+, it can bring more traffic to your site.
4. Quora- This is an important platform to research the current hot topics and ideas from the site. The topics which are in discussion of your industry help in getting more audience and comments from the relevant customers. These topics, if they are posted in the blogs bring more traffic to the site.
5. Guest Blogs/Internal Blogs– The internal blog posts should be linked to older blogs which helps in promoting your blog and great for SEO of your site. It is always beneficial to write a guest blog which helps to get connected with the other posts. These posts have a deeper link with Google and other search engines and help to show that you are not just a homepage. Linking your guest blogs and blog posts help to create an authority on a particular topic which will help to show your keywords and content with increase brand value in the search engines.
The great post always leaves an impression on the mind of the visitor and thus, shares it with its peers. This helps get more traffic in your site which ultimately brings a good return on investment. I think now you have got some idea of promoting your blog to the potential audience. Apply these practices in your blog and see the difference in your traffic flow now.