The content of a website is genuinely the king, which matters more than anything else. Recently Google has also validated this by changing its algorithm about organic search results. Yes, you must already be aware of Panda and Penguin, right? Okay, so today I am going to discuss a few significant points about effective SEO content writing in this blog. I will be happy to get your comments on this.
For your information, the importance of the SEO content writing has drastically increased as SEO articles are firmly required in order to bring huge traffic to the website which is the only sole objective of carrying out SEO activities done by SEO experts. Guys, if you are also willing to build your careers in SEO content writing, then browse out the following important tips for writing the effective Search Engine Optimization articles or contents.
- Choosing right keywords: The choice of right keywords is of immense importance; it is also the creativity on the part of effective content writers to ensure the right usage of these keywords that reflect the entire article. The right keywords to be used by the writers must be such that these are typed by users in the search engine while looking for certain information.
- Acquiring the knowledge of keywords frequency and proper placement: The frequency and right placement are quite important having greater impacts at the ranking of the website in the search engines. It is also to be cared for by the writers that these keywords should not only be placed out of necessity but it has to have a purpose of bringing higher ranking of the website. You should always ignore to write a single keyword.
- Provide optimized headings: Most of the writers who do not have experience in the content writing should know that the search engine usually looks for the optimized headings as well as to the subheadings of entire content when it comes to ranking of the website.
- Placing of keywords at the first and last paragraphs of every article: Besides looking for the optimized headings for ranking the website, the search engine also looks for those keywords that are put at the first and last paragraphs of the articles. Readers and search engine get fully attracted to such placement of keywords.
- Keeping the article precisely short: The SEO content should be kept short but precise as well as it is the search engines that do not like the long and confused articles. The length of the article should be around 300 to 700 words focused on one topic only.
- Avoidance of plagiarism: It is one of the most important things to be cared for by writers as plagiarism is not tolerated by Google at all which may lead to the penalization of the website. Plagiarism is all about copying someone’s work illegally.